We are looking for an amazing, success-driven Account Manager to manage our customers.
The Account Manager will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our client accounts, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
The Account Manager must have these responsibilities:
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize revenue.
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
The Account Manager will manage customers with the following goals:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders and internal teams;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements;
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track success metrics for each client;
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns success;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Passionate about Inbound Marketing, technology and data;
- Good presentation skills;
- Proactive, problem solver, capable of getting things done;
- Committed, creative, success-driven;
- Teamwork oriented, ability to motivate.
- Good project management and prioritization skills;
- At least 3 years proven work experience as Digital Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or similar role;
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant field;
- Experience working digital marketing techniques is preferred;
- Fluent English (written & spoken) – a must;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great work environment;
- Continuous training;
- Salary level according to experience.
We believe in working together like a well-oiled machine and make sure everyone feels welcome to our team – not just our colleagues, but also our clients. Happiness is a must, happy hour on Fridays is recommended.