Business Development Manager
YouLead is an innovative Digital Marketing Agency, specialised in Inbound Marketing.
We are passionate about helping businesses to attract, engage and delight their customers through growth-centric and data-driven marketing services that are aligned with today's buying behaviour.
We are looking for Business Development Manager to help us grow better.
- As a Growth Specialist at YouLead, you use selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using Inbound Marketing.
- Your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. You also benefit from inbound leads generated by our internal marketing.
- When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether Inbound Marketing will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of YouLead, gain interest in a deeper conversation with the lead and finally close a business proposal.
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Conduct needs assessments and qualification calls
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Work collaboratively with YouLead´s marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and solutions are introduced
- Help shape the future of YouLead mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- A Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Fluency in English
The ideal candidate brings the following skills:
- Passionate about Inbound Marketing, technology and data
- Proactive, problem solver, capable of getting things done
- Committed, creative, success-driven
- Eager to learn & teach
- Teamwork oriented
- Work in the fastest growing Portuguese Inbound Agency
- Work with innovative methodologies and tools
- Continuous training, including attending international events
- Work with a fantastic team and a great environment
- Bonus based on performance
We believe in working together like a well-oiled machine and make sure everyone feels welcome to our team – not just our colleagues, but also our clients. Happiness is a must, happy hour on Fridays is recommended