We are looking for a Web designer & developer to build the best digital marketing assets for our projects and customers.The Web designer will work on and develop customers websites, landing pages, email templates, web forms, etc. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web developments abilities.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Programming, Web development or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in Web design & development;
- At least 1 year of experience in responsive design;
- Experience in Website development and CMS management;
- Experience in website projects;
- Fluent English (written & spoken) – a must;
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with marketing automation;
- Experience with Hubspot CMS;
- PHP and .Net knowledge;
- DNS and domain management;
- Experience with On Page SEO;
- Bootstrap and Jquery knowledge;
- Analytical and organisational skills, including ability to prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate brings the following skills
- Passionate about Inbound Marketing, technology and data;
- Proactive, problem solver, capable of getting things done;
- Committed, creative, success-driven;
- Eager to learn & teach;
- Teamwork oriented.
- Work in the fastest growing Portuguese Inbound Agency;
- Work with innovative methodologies and tools;
- Continuous training, including attending international events;
- Work with a fantastic team and a great environment;
- Bonus based on performance.
- We believe in working together like a well-oiled machine and make sure everyone feels welcome to our team – not just our colleagues, but also our clients. Happiness is a must, happy hour on Fridays is recommended.